Service Learning Pro is a comprehensive web-based database through which all stakeholders in the service process- including community partners, students, faculty and staff- can communicate and organize these important relationships. Service Learning Pro is the exciting new web-based system that connects UA students to all volunteer opportunities in Tuscaloosa and to service learning classes at the University of Alabama. By registering and logging into the system, you will be able to:
- Browse available volunteer opportunities in Tuscaloosa and beyond.
- Register for community service projects online.
- Log in for more information about any service learning courses you are currently enrolled in.
- Search for volunteer opportunities approved for your service learning course.
- See all service learning courses offered for UA students.
- Find service learning courses for future semesters.
- Track your service hours.
- Print a portfolio of your service experiences at UA.
For any additional help or information, please contact our office at: 205-348-2865 or contact Megan Snider at email@example.com.